Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Full Monty







I lived on the edge and broke the rules. Yep, I went out with some of the guests for dinner and theater...but I would have gone nuts if I had spend another weekend by myself!! We ate at Harbor Town, right by the lighthouse, right next to the Seapines golf course. There was a wedding taking place on the 18th green, which was amazing. I can't even imagine what it would cost to shut down that golf course to have a wedding (this is the golf course that is like PGA material...) Anyway, after dinner, we went to the "The Full Monty" at the Arts Center, which was AWESOME!! It was so nice to finally get out! And these guests are AMAZING! Two of them have been here bascially since I've been here...they leave after next week and it is going to be a tearful goodbye I have a feeling...

No comments: