Saturday, September 22, 2007

Villa


This is the view when you walk in my front door. I about passed out from excitement when I saw where I would be living for the next 16 weeks. It is technically a cottage - it has a living room, dining room, fully-equipped kithen and bathroom downstairs. I am the only occupant for the semester! When you walk upstairs there are two bedroom/suites. Out those double doors is a porch with a couple of rocking chairs overlooking pond/swamp. There are alligators here - I saw one tonight, they are not your TV alligators, they are only about 5 feet long. Apparently we have one that visits us outside every once and awhile. I'm excited to sit out on my porch sipping iced tea and talking to Gus (of course I named him already...Gus the gator...I'm sweet, right?! :P ) Gus will be my only company around here this fall, so it may be quite interesting! (By the way, it's not this clean anymore...go figure!!)

No comments: